Interested in changing the dynamic of rural healthcare? We have just launched our full-time business and are looking for full-time people to launch our business. We are currently operating out of the US as we are are finalizing our product design and readying it for clinical trials. Then, once we have raised appropriate funding, we will move to India in the first quarter of 2014. We are looking for self-motivated, innovative, tenacious people who have a passion for change- because we are not content with the way things are.
The positions we are looking to fill are a
- Financial Manager with a background in financial modeling, projections, and Quickbooks Pro
- Head of Technology with a background in mechanical engineering, product design, plastics design, and manufacturing
- Human Resources Manger with knowledge of hiring and firing in India
Don’t see a position open that fits you? Don’t let that deter you. See if the description below fits you, and if it does, send us an email. In the start-up environment many roles are flexible, and as such, we are always willing to establish a new role for the right person. We are most interested in how you fit within the team and culture, and your capacity to learn and grow with us, rather than the exact skills you start with.
In school at the University of Michigan? Contact our affiliate student organization: Rural Innovations in Medical Engineering (RIME) to become a member.
Advantages of working with CentriCycle are:
- Early management experience
- Large opportunities for growth
- Be in a fast-paced, quick-learning environment
- Flexibility to set and design your job role
- Creative, intellectually stimulating work that you believe in
- Develop a business with the potential to impact hundreds of millions of people
Important candidate requirements are:
- Leadership capability to be a partner (not just employee) in the founding of this company
- Self-motivation in new situations and foresight to identify needs and fill them
- Passionate about making social impact in rural healthcare
- Willingness to live in India
- Personal qualities of integrity, tenacity, and self-motivation
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and technical and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Employees who can start immediately are preferred